• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anyone heard of this?

New posts

jakenned

Beach Comber
I had just heard someone talking about a Government program in which the Government will subsidize the purchase of property either along the whole gulf or just in certain areas (not sure which)...to get people to buy property because so many people are not moving back or trying to unload their property.

Anyone heard of this? My first response was that maybe in LA, but not along 30A. The guy that mentioned it said they were doing this in the Orange Beach, AL area.

Just curious...want to make sure I know the facts before I say anything.
 
jakenned said:
I had just heard someone talking about a Government program in which the Government will subsidize the purchase of property either along the whole gulf or just in certain areas (not sure which)...to get people to buy property because so many people are not moving back or trying to unload their property.

Anyone heard of this? My first response was that maybe in LA, but not along 30A. The guy that mentioned it said they were doing this in the Orange Beach, AL area.

Just curious...want to make sure I know the facts before I say anything.

I think they are doing this in Galveston because of the erosion.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top