• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anyone know anything about mycardguy.com

New posts

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
I got a piece of email from this domain, they say they are in Destin, but it looks like some steps were taken to hide who they are, and I am trying to figure out how I got on their marketing list.
 
My husband received some "valuable coupons" from a plastic surgery/laser outfit yesterday. :idontno:
One look at me and it's pretty obvious I've never darkened the doors of a plastic surgeon. :bang:
 
My husband received some "valuable coupons" from a plastic surgery/laser outfit yesterday. :idontno:
One look at me and it's pretty obvious I've never darkened the doors of a plastic surgeon. :bang:

I've met you and I prefer things in their "natural" state. You'd look goofy as hell with duck lips and dolly boobs. :wave:
 
To the OP, the owner splits his time between Destin and Pensacola. You might remember him as the Chef/Owner of Sunset Charlie's.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top