• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anyone knows a good landscaper?

New posts
Skerm said:
I need a landscaper for my new house. Does anyone know a good one?
Tom Losee of Sun Landscaping. He's the best and a great guy. We use him for all of our new construction landscaping. He can be reached at 850-259-1990.
 
Skerm said:
Do you have a contact for Javier??
Skerm

My best suggestion would be to walk into the Red Bar and ask for him. Actually he's great for maintenence I believe. I would go with Tyrone for landscaping design as well. My parents use him and he love him.

So let Tyrone design and Javier maintain!
 
kurt said:
http://www.darngoodlandscaping.com

Tyrone McCarthy, 850-231-0100, the model for "nice dogs, strange people".

For those who haven't checked out the link above,you should. It is a neat site with a great message and some beautiful work. Check it out. I don't know the guy, but his website says alot.
 
Kimmifunn said:
My best suggestion would be to walk into the Red Bar and ask for him. Actually he's great for maintenence I believe. I would go with Tyrone for landscaping design as well. My parents use him and he love him.

So let Tyrone design and Javier maintain!

what do your parents use him for??????
 
jessifunn said:
what do your parents use him for??????

He landscaped the area around the pool. Planted the palm trees, ect.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top