• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anyone still in SoWal at this time?

New posts
Kurt's last post was at 7:33 AM, so I guess he's either lost power or lost his ISP. Or maybe decided to leave? Smiling JOe's last post was at 10:11 AM, so I guess he's still there. chrisv's last post was at 8:55. Those are a few who said they were staying.
 
Our house is on Camp Creek lake, one house back from the Gulf front. We still have power (my answering machine still picks up)
 
rbryan said:
Our house is on Camp Creek lake, one house back from the Gulf front. We still have power (my answering machine still picks up)

We've got one palce in Seagrove (CHELCO) and one in SeacrestBeach North(Gulf Power) both my answering machines are still answering.
 
We're still hunkered down near Grayton on Western Lake. Power, telephones, internet all are fine. We had to turn the TV off. It was scarier than the storm. The lake has risen dramatically over the past hour but is still at a reasonable level. Winds are still strong from the north. I'm keeping a watch on the lake level when the wind shifts to the south.
 
The lake is getting agitated - still rising. Electricity has flickered a few times - not sure how much longer we'll have power. I'll report back in an hour if I can.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top