• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anyone tried Royal B yet?

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.

tide12

Beach Lover
I tried to get in Saturday, but they were slammed till closing. I "settled" for Fleming's, and it was excellent. Very comparable to Seagar's, Chops and Ruth's Chris.
 
Fleming's I've heard of, it's the new steak place opening by the Sandestin Publix.

Royal B?
 
I tried to get in Saturday, but they were slammed till closing. I "settled" for Fleming's, and it was excellent. Very comparable to Seagar's, Chops and Ruth's Chris.

:wave: Hello....I am sure they are excellent. I went in and chatted, picked up a menu, and looked around. I can't wait to enjoy dinner at a new Brennan's restaurant. I'm making a reservation for the end of July!:drool:


:welcome: Royal B
 
:wave: Hello....I am sure they are excellent. I went in and chatted, picked up a menu, and looked around. I can't wait to enjoy dinner at a new Brennan's restaurant. I'm making a reservation for the end of July!:drool:


:welcome: Royal B

There has been a sign out for several months at Bianco's Cava Blue announcing a new Brennens. Has the name been changed to Royal B?

The story I heard is one of the Brennen son's lost their house in Katrina, came to Destin to evacuate and decided to stay. Brennen's in New Orleans is very pricey, but the food is delicious.

Someone posted they stopped and got a menu. Is there any mention about Brunch on the menu?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top