• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anything for this weekend?

New posts

kelkins

Beach Comber
The kids and I are flexible as to locations. Can stay in a 1 BR even , I'll take their sleeping bags! :) We'd like to leave Friday morning and return home sometime Monday. If anyone has any last minute openings they'd like to fill, please email or PM me!
 
We have a new house finished this year near Eastern Lake that is available.
Check out www.vrbo.com/91258
We are trying to get the word out...Check it out and see if it is what you are looking for....you won't even need the sleeping bags.:cool:
 
Thanks for the info! It would be perfect, but (of course) stuff came up and here I sit. <sigh> I'll keep the site bookmarked and check back with you when I can get away.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top