W WJL Beach Comber Jun 30, 2006 #1 Thinking of taking the kids to Shell Island(Panama City) for the Dolphin swim thing...is it fun, is too crowded? let me know if you have been
Thinking of taking the kids to Shell Island(Panama City) for the Dolphin swim thing...is it fun, is too crowded? let me know if you have been
seagrovelover little sugar Jun 30, 2006 #2 Took our kids (and a bunch more) it was peacful, lots of shells, good snorkeling and my kids talk about it to this day..............you should go !!! oh yes, and a BEAUTIFUL beach
Took our kids (and a bunch more) it was peacful, lots of shells, good snorkeling and my kids talk about it to this day..............you should go !!! oh yes, and a BEAUTIFUL beach
JB Beach Fanatic Jun 30, 2006 #5 Do they have an organized "swim with the dolphins" thing there? My wife would love that.
W WJL Beach Comber Jun 30, 2006 #6 I think its a chance thing...I saw lots of info at www.shellisalndtours.com
Camp Creek Kid Christini Zambini Jun 30, 2006 #7 Don't go this weekend, it will be crazy crowded with the holiday!!
Paige Beach Lover Jun 30, 2006 #8 I would like to hear from those that have done this. Who did they use? What was the cost? etc.
gilesdad Beach Comber Jun 30, 2006 #9 WJL said: I think its a chance thing...I saw lots of info at www.shellisalndtours.com Click to expand... That should say www.shellislandtours.com ;-) And here's the link for the dolphin swims... http://www.bluedolphintour.com/
WJL said: I think its a chance thing...I saw lots of info at www.shellisalndtours.com Click to expand... That should say www.shellislandtours.com ;-) And here's the link for the dolphin swims... http://www.bluedolphintour.com/
Beach Crazy cracker Jun 30, 2006 #10 Interesting article on booze and dogs on Shell Island, apparently it is a nono. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13448920/
Interesting article on booze and dogs on Shell Island, apparently it is a nono. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13448920/