• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Apple I pod charger

New posts

newsprint

Beach Lover
Where can I get an apple Ipod charger down here?

Its the only thing that keeps our kids civil at restaurants these days!

Thanks
 
I always look in the men's section of TJ MAXX or ROSS for cheap ipod accessories.
The evil store (walmart) and Target sell them too. I don't know of anyone on this end of town that carries them.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top