Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Does anyone have the name of a good and affordable appraiser. I need to get one of my cottages appraised in order to get lower insurance rates (they won't take the original appraisal because I switch insurers for hurricane protection). Thanks.
If I remember correctly when I went thru something similiar, I called Tommy Sholes first and they recommended Gary Scott at Coastal Appraisal. 850-267-3119. I can't recall the details as to why.
Does anyone have the name of a good and affordable appraiser. I need to get one of my cottages appraised in order to get lower insurance rates (they won't take the original appraisal because I switch insurers for hurricane protection). Thanks.
Thanks for all the recommendations. If I can find my certificate of occupancy, I won't need the appraisal according to the insurance people. It's pretty much the exact same cottage to the other one I own next door and worth the same amount, but I still have to go through this process or the wind insurance will cost me $500/year more.