• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Appraiser recommendation

New posts

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Does anyone have the name of a good and affordable appraiser. I need to get one of my cottages appraised in order to get lower insurance rates (they won't take the original appraisal because I switch insurers for hurricane protection). Thanks.
 
Does anyone have the name of a good and affordable appraiser. I need to get one of my cottages appraised in order to get lower insurance rates (they won't take the original appraisal because I switch insurers for hurricane protection). Thanks.

If your insurance company needs a dollar amount for replacement, you might want to call a builder................
 
Thanks for all the recommendations. If I can find my certificate of occupancy, I won't need the appraisal according to the insurance people. It's pretty much the exact same cottage to the other one I own next door and worth the same amount, but I still have to go through this process or the wind insurance will cost me $500/year more.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top