• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

April in SoWal...

New posts
It is the name of the company I started after my (sudden and surprising!) divorce. Pickle Alley Painting LLC. I do interior painting.
 
SJ - Okay - so you knew I was there lurking?! Thanks so much - this message board has been a life line for me for the past year and i hope to meet many of you in the future!
 
:welcome:
 
picklealley said:
SJ - Okay - so you knew I was there lurking?! Thanks so much - this message board has been a life line for me for the past year and i hope to meet many of you in the future!

:welcome: picklealley!!! That first post is the hardest, but now you are officially sowalled! I will be down in April and would love to meet you! Do you have a place rented yet?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top