• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Other Aquatera

New posts
Is there any update on Aquatera? Site looks like it is wasting away in the sun. Website still up, but no correspondence returned.:idontno:

thanks
 
Is there any update on Aquatera? Site looks like it is wasting away in the sun. Website still up, but no correspondence returned.:idontno:

thanks
Johnny Earles, the real estate broker for the development ran away from that one after talk of FBI investigations were brought up for possible fraud in this development between the developer and the lender or appraiser. This was only the talk around town, and I do not know how true it is, but this came about shortly after the grand reception kicking off the project. Almost immediately, everything halted.

The property would make a nice acquisition by Alys Beach.
 
The property would make a nice acquisition by Alys Beach.


I think they tried to get it when it was for sale a few years ago. Unless they can get it at a forclosure sale, I believe they'll pass. What did the Aquatera people pay? Around 61 MILLION if I remember correctly :eek: .
 
I think they tried to get it when it was for sale a few years ago. Unless they can get it at a forclosure sale, I believe they'll pass. What did the Aquatera people pay? Around 61 MILLION if I remember correctly :eek: .
Maybe that is the reason for the fraud. :idontno:

edit: just checked, they paid 24.5 million for that property
 
Last edited:
Johnny Earles, the real estate broker for the development ran away from that one after talk of FBI investigations were brought up for possible fraud in this development between the developer and the lender or appraiser. This was only the talk around town, and I do not know how true it is, but this came about shortly after the grand reception kicking off the project. Almost immediately, everything halted.

The property would make a nice acquisition by Alys Beach.
And what a kick off party it was!!!! :biggrin: ;-)
________________________________________________
 
Johnny Earles, the real estate broker for the development ran away from that one after talk of FBI investigations were brought up for possible fraud in this development between the developer and the lender or appraiser. This was only the talk around town, and I do not know how true it is, but this came about shortly after the grand reception kicking off the project. Almost immediately, everything halted.

The property would make a nice acquisition by Alys Beach.

FRAUD???? :blink: In SoWal Real Estate??? :eek: That can't be...it doesn't happen here, just in those other Florida places. :cool:

.
 
that seems to be about the gist of it. chain across the entrance, mobile home looks loose from it's moorings, and 'agent on duty' sign long gone.


It's the balloons...they should have used balloons!! These developers were clueless about savvy marketing techniques.


.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top