• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Other Aquatera

New posts
No invite here. They must not know about the kajillion dollars in my kitty! :biggrin:
 
SHELLY said:
Got my invite too! Will be looking forward to dining on their dime. :cool:

Someone take a camera and get a pic of our SHELLY!!!! ;-)
 
Sueshore said:
Someone take a camera and get a pic of our SHELLY!!!! ;-)
YES PLEASE!!!! Shelly - how will we know who you are???? We have to know and meet you. Sueshore, will you be there??
 
I am excited to see that the largest home plan on their site is 1800 sf Ht/cld and the smallest around 1100sf. :clap_1: The layouts are somewhat similar to the Villas at Sunset Beach.

Chickpea, I saw your house from the outside yesterday. It looks great, but I want the inside tour one day. I will have to bring my sunglasses next time due to burned retnas.
 
Chickpea said:
YES PLEASE!!!! Shelly - how will we know who you are???? We have to know and meet you. Sueshore, will you be there??

Shelly is now too skeered to show up. :funn:
 
Chickpea said:
YES PLEASE!!!! Shelly - how will we know who you are???? We have to know and meet you. Sueshore, will you be there??

Not unless I crash!!! :biggrin:

I think I will go shake my groove thang with jfunn instead. I feel the need for dancing!

chickpea...I saw you at the AB soiree the other day, but you were holding court and I didn't interrupt! Now that's amazing in itself!!! Saw your special door again!!! :wub: it!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top