• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Other Aquatera

New posts
InletBchDweller said:
OK how about in front of the band at 7:15??? I may know what I am wearing tomm and can go by that.....Maybe Kurt has some Koozies we all can hold?? Or a flashing neon pin???

How about a SoWal sticker on your booty?
 
So, how was it??? Who was there???? Any pics????
 
Chickpea said:
Name the place, time and I will be there with Olive? Scrltbegonya? Sueshore (is she decides to crash????), anyone else? Shelly???? Come on come on whereever you are....

OH! I opted not to go...but you'll have to tell me about it...I am very interested. They have been so busy all week setting up.
 
Sueshore said:
So, how was it??? Who was there???? Any pics????
Sushore, you really missed a great party!!! With so many SoWalers there, what event could have possibly swayed you from this one??!
 
Just got home from the night out. Was a nice party but missed Chickpea!!! :(
 
Unplugged said:
Sushore, you really missed a great party!!! With so many SoWalers there, what event could have possibly swayed you from this one??!

:bang: ...I fell asleep. Thursday night caught up with me!!! Then went late and had crab cakes at the RB. I was back in bed around 9:45 pm. So, did anyone get pics????
 
Sorry I didn't make it to the Par-tee...and I'm sure by now all the contracts have been scooped up. :(

Not to be outdone, I was planning on investing in another waterfront condo ($700K), the Realtor sent me this tape--tell me what you all think: YouTube - Condo
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top