Thanks so much for all your replies. I've loved Eric Watson from day one. I've contacted him and he is more affordable than I originally thought. Hopefully, we will be working together soon.![]()
Hi Scooter,Thanks so much for all your replies. I've loved Eric Watson from day one. I've contacted him and he is more affordable than I originally thought. Hopefully, we will be working together soon.![]()

There are many wonderful architect in Sowal, but I love Ron Domin, his website is:
Home
I have never worked with anyone that was so dedicated and easy going, he will do whatever it takes.
Tell him BB sent you!![]()
There are many wonderful architect in Sowal, but I love Ron Domin, his website is:
Home
I have never worked with anyone that was so dedicated and easy going, he will do whatever it takes.
Tell him BB sent you!![]()
Hi Scooter,I also love Domin Bock. Been in a few of their houses. I will definitely talk with them also before making a decision. Thanks again for all your help!!!!! Who Dat!!!!!!!