• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Architectural Illustration: Redfish Rendering

New posts

Redfish-BR

Beach Comber
Hello, I am an architectural illustrator located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Although I am located in Baton Rouge, I do quite a bit of work in the area around Santa Rosa Beach. I am familiar with the developments, their architecture and the unique look of the areas landscaping. When you have time, please take a second to visit my website, where I keep a gallery of recently completed work. www.redfishrendering.com

I appreciate you taking the time to consider the services that I offer and for passing along my information to others who may have an interest in illustration services.
 
Great work! I recognize some of it. Don't you usually furnish completed renderings in full color?
 
Thanks Kurt and I appreciate you taking a the time to visit my website.

Enter the gallery and click on the thumbnails and a popup will open with the color image.
 
You have a beautiful hand! The illustration on the 2nd page, bottom left, is particularly stunning (and not only because it depicts my favorite time of day). :clap:
 
Hello, I am an architectural illustrator located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Although I am located in Baton Rouge, I do quite a bit of work in the area around Santa Rosa Beach. I am familiar with the developments, their architecture and the unique look of the areas landscaping. When you have time, please take a second to visit my website, where I keep a gallery of recently completed work. www.redfishrendering.com

I appreciate you taking the time to consider the services that I offer and for passing along my information to others who may have an interest in illustration services.
 
Is anyone planning a house or commercial property that will benefit from an illustration for marketing purposes or to work out design decisions? If so, please send me an email or call and we can discuss what I will need to prepare a proposal for your consideration.

Marketing a develped illustration can give you a giant headstart when you are planning to building a speculative house.

Below is a link to my website. It contains my contact information and a gallery of recently completed work.

www.redfishrendering.com

Thanks to all of the moderators and regular board members for allowing me this forum to post information about my services.
 
There is nothing like a quality illustration to make your property stand out against the masses.

If you have a property paired with a design package, why not highlight the value of that design with an illustration. Many people do not read the depth in plans and elevations, but a perspective illustration is universal.

If you are interested in a proposal for your consideration, please contact me to discuss specifics.

www.redfishrendering.com
 
Redfish Rendering: Architectural Illustration

Hello, I am an architectural illustrator located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Although I am located in Baton Rouge, I do quite a bit of work in the area around Santa Rosa Beach. I am familiar with the developments, their architecture and the unique look of the areas landscaping. When you have time, please take a second to visit my website, where I keep a gallery of recently completed work. www.redfishrendering.com

I appreciate you taking the time to consider the services that I offer and for passing along my information to others who may have an interest in illustration services.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top