• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Arcinfo services needed

New posts

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
I am looking for someone in Walton County that has Arcinfo and the county parcel layer installed and the capability of printing full E Size color maps for a project I am thinking of taking on.

I will be providing the data, I just need it imported into a layer and geocoded to the parcels on a map so I can get some prints done. The more recent your data the better, but if need be I will get the latest layers from the county. Either post here or email me what the charges for something like this may be. Trying to see if anyone locally can do this before I send it overseas.

And of course, since I am doing this locally, discretion is required.
 
I am looking for someone in Walton County that has Arcinfo and the county parcel layer installed and the capability of printing full E Size color maps for a project I am thinking of taking on.

I will be providing the data, I just need it imported into a layer and geocoded to the parcels on a map so I can get some prints done. The more recent your data the better, but if need be I will get the latest layers from the county. Either post here or email me what the charges for something like this may be. Trying to see if anyone locally can do this before I send it overseas.

And of course, since I am doing this locally, discretion is required.[/quo

You might try Preble-Rish Engineers - Santa Rosa Beach office: 267-0759
 
I am looking for someone in Walton County that has Arcinfo and the county parcel layer installed and the capability of printing full E Size color maps for a project I am thinking of taking on.

I will be providing the data, I just need it imported into a layer and geocoded to the parcels on a map so I can get some prints done. The more recent your data the better, but if need be I will get the latest layers from the county. Either post here or email me what the charges for something like this may be. Trying to see if anyone locally can do this before I send it overseas.

And of course, since I am doing this locally, discretion is required.[/quo

You might try Preble-Rish Engineers - Santa Rosa Beach office: 267-0759

Thanks. They would be a good one. I was hoping I could find someone that was working a small shop or out of their house. PR does so much work for the county, I am sure they would not have time for my small project.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top