Valerie L
Beach Lover
Someone from GPCDFA group ( a dog club) found a lost dog at Eden recently. Are you missing your dog? It is a lab/hound mix and they are looking for someone to claim it or give it a new home. The poor pooch was very hungry, for food and love! It is about a year old and very well behaved. For more info on it, call 319-5356.
Eden gets its share of dropped animals. I wish I could take it, but I have 5 puppies right now...and just can't do it. We did take one that was found by Dana (Fabs-Seaside). She called it Stinky, because of how he smelt when she found him stuck in mud in a ditch
. He was a lab/boxer mix....even had a chip that was followed up on. The man never would answer his phone. Very obvious that Max (his real name from the chip) was mistreated for at least a year. Max brought us so much joy...but he has gone on to doggie heaven and Doug misses him terribly. He says no more dogs for us right now. But if I hear of someone that wants to take care of one I will post it.
