• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Article from Realty Times

New posts
I wonder how much time Emeril Lagasse spends at his homesteaded house? Maybe he will open a local restaurant while he is here? I notice they forgot to mention Karl Rove.
 
I wonder how much time Emeril Lagasse spends at his homesteaded house? Maybe he will open a local restaurant while he is here? I notice they forgot to mention Karl Rove.

Rove's house is in Walton County and it seems that this article concentrated on Bay County only!
 
This article may have just been printed, but it is old news. The first phase of Seahaven was released over a year ago. That phase was completely reserved within a few days. However, their sales have come to a screaching halt just like everywhere else. The Alan Jackson development, Borgata, is not within REASONABLE walking distance to the Gulf. It is on Hwy 98 across from the Wild Heron entrance. If someone did want to walk to the Gulf from Borgata, they'd have trudge over a mile past trailer homes.

The article sounds like PR from Playground marketing group.
 
CCK,

I drove past the Alan Jackson development today and didn't see any trailer homes around. Maybe you are going a different route?

M
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top