• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Artist Mark Partington

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I just wanted to send out some good vibes to this artist Mark Partington that just recently became active on the boards. His work is amazing and sometimes he can be seen at the corner of 30A and 395. He paints anything from funky, folky to fine art. I think his true talent is the fine art but on the beaches of SoWaL you gotta do whatever it takes. If you get a chance check out his work! I have a painting he did of Brody and I that I will post sometime. It was given to me as a swap and to this day takes my breath away. The guy is very talented!
 
I just wanted to send out some good vibes to this artist Mark Partington that just recently became active on the boards. His work is amazing and sometimes he can be seen at the corner of 30A and 395. He paints anything from funky, folky to fine art. I think his true talent is the fine art but on the beaches of SoWaL you gotta do whatever it takes. If you get a chance check out his work! I have a painting he did of Brody and I that I will post sometime. It was given to me as a swap and to this day takes my breath away. The guy is very talented!


I have just discovered his work on SoWal......I love it! I would love to see more, is he at any of the galleries around SoWal? Please post the painting of my child.
 
oops.... I did not mean to double dip. I missed that. It is hard to get anything up that has not hit the boards already! Anyway, check out his work. Thanks!
 
oops.... I did not mean to double dip. I missed that. It is hard to get anything up that has not hit the boards already! Anyway, check out his work. Thanks!

no big deal to me, double exposure is better than no exposure...;-)
 
I have just discovered his work on SoWal......I love it! I would love to see more, is he at any of the galleries around SoWal? Please post the painting of my child.


138_138.jpg
http://www.sowal.com/bb/gallery/files/6/1/8/7/138_138.jpg

We were looking out over the water just as it was starting to get cold. I did not know he grabbed it. So simple, yet very detailed. I hope to hold onto these types of memories forever with that boy! Thanks again Mark!
 
Reason to move here? Bobby J

That came outta nowhere.....thanks Bobby.
Got a new series on the way.....gimme 6 months or so. Still learning as I go....this will be more traditional mother & child/familes on the beach & local settings. The figures & poetry stays; Of course the children's Portraits(watercolor & oil).
It's been 7 years 7 Bobby & I have had chats in parking lots;2 words over a ringing phone & so on. the time i spent looking at surf boards, and being entertained by Brodie(the face he did) was great. we stood on the dock &watched a couple Heron's, and took it all in.
We got some non-verbal symbiosis thimg....if you hang with B....go to the Dead Laked & just paddle/dont talk.
You'll learn something about freindship with this cat.
Things appear under my name on Flikr
youtube
& theres a folio link here on my pg.
homepage coming via Hawaii
Collectors & artists call (850) 231-1083/portrait commisions
locally in Gayton at big MaMa's...
Barlow in New Orleans
Thank you all
m
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top