• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Asking for SoWaller's Prayers

New posts
Anybody have a word on Doug?:idontno:

Anxious to hear.
 
I've been thinking about you, Doug and DKA's mom all day. :wub:

Much love to you and your's.
 
:wub: Kat,

I have been offline regarding SoWal for the last couple of months and just wanted to chime in. Obviously, it was an important day to do so. I pray that Doug's surgery went extremely well and that he is resting and beginning his recovery now.

My SIL has spinal stenosis, so I understand completely what is going on.

For both of you, I am sending my love, thoughts & prayers of healing & peace. I have not met you in person but I know that your soul is beautiful from all your lovely posts.

God Bless.

Love & Light.:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top