• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Asking for SoWaller's Prayers

New posts
:bang: :blink: :idontno: Please keep the prayers coming. Doug's back, near the lower hip area, is giving him so much pain he can't sleep, cannot find a comfortable position to sit or lie on, and he is really depressed about it.


There are others out there that need our prayer too, but I am not at liberty to post their names. Just a short thought would be great!

:bow: Thank you my SoWal friends!!!!:bow:


:banned: PAIN :banned:​
 
:bang: :blink: :idontno: Please keep the prayers coming. Doug's back, near the lower hip area, is giving him so much pain he can't sleep, cannot find a comfortable position to sit or lie on, and he is really depressed about it.


There are others out there that need our prayer too, but I am not at liberty to post their names. Just a short thought would be great!

:bow: Thank you my SoWal friends!!!!:bow:





:banned: PAIN :banned:​



 
Oh Kat - I am sorry to hear that Doug's pain is so miserable. I am not a doctor, but hopefully there is something that can be done to get him some relief, quickly, while the causes and treatment can be planned rationally. More {{{hugs}}}
 
Oh Kat - I am sorry to hear that Doug's pain is so miserable. I am not a doctor, but hopefully there is something that can be done to get him some relief, quickly, while the causes and treatment can be planned rationally. More {{{hugs}}}

Thanks so much SN....looks like another MRI. The shot has not helped. He at least is able to work at the cafe now for about 4 hours a day. This helps him....as he misses being in that kitchen!
 
Dear Katz: Sorry to hear Doug's back problem just isn't going away. I hope something works soon. It sounds very tough. Would acupuncture ease the pain at all?
 
First time reading this blog. Kat, I am thinking about you and Doug. I know when someone is sick the care giver needs so much suport. You never realize that till you are in that situation and you are exhausted. I really hope things start to really improve, God knows you deserve it!! Keep you head high and remember things will get better... You are in my prayers too!

Hope Dougs gets better as well... Thinking of you!!!
 
First time reading this blog. Kat, I am thinking about you and Doug. I know when someone is sick the care giver needs so much suport. You never realize that till you are in that situation and you are exhausted. I really hope things start to really improve, God knows you deserve it!! Keep you head high and remember things will get better... You are in my prayers too!

Hope Dougs gets better as well... Thinking of you!!!


Thank YOU so much my friend! Is that Gabriel on the Seadoo? He's adorable!!!!

Hope you found a pet friendly place to stay....and hope to see you when you are here again!!! Call me. Tell everyone D&K's sends their thanks...it was such a pleasure to meet all your peeps! Loved your Dad...such a happy person!!!!

:wub::wave:Kat and Doug
Don't forget Gabriel's pic....and tell him Heyyyyy from me!:blush:
 
I have a friend who lives in the western part of Tennessee, who I would like us all to keep in our thoughts and prayers. She is a SoWal member....so you know she is one special lady!!!!;-)

She in my "TenderHearted" new friend. God Bless you gull....I know what you're going through!

:wub:ya
 
UPDATE....good news! Even though Doug will have another MRI....he's back in the cafe some now. :clap::clap::clap: Thank You all! Long sighhhhh!

:wub:Kat
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top