• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Asking for SoWaller's Prayers

New posts
I hope you finally got some sleep. I like the acupuncture route...have you tried that? Hang in there...:wub: :wave: .
 
Kat, Praying for you and hoping you're back on your routine soon. :wub: :wave:
 
Poor Kat. I never would have quessed from your other posts that you struggle with this. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. My pain management doctor tells me to try to live in the moment and enjoy the days you feel well. Visit here often, laughing helps.
 
:wave: Kat, I am so sorry to hear of your suffering. One of my dearest friends also has fibromyalgia, and I have witnessed what she goes through. I am glad you have good physicians, and I agree with Miss Kitty that trying acupuncture might be a good idea. Keep the faith, and know that all of us wish you the best.
 
I also vouch for The Tortoise Clinic's acupuncture & cleansing teas...this regimen brought my husband much cancer pain relief; extended & provided him an improved quality the last 18 months of his life.
Praying for you dear Kat!
:wub:
 
Good Morning Kat! :wave: Hope you finally got some rest. My mother and neice have fibro and it's no fun. In my prayers too!
 
Praying for you gull!!!:wub: :wub: :wub: You are always so upbeat and happy. I KNOW you don't want to feel this way!!! :bang: I have a few family members on my dad's side that live with this awful disease. I am so sorry you have to deal with this too. It is very frustrating I know. And then having a daughter the same age as mine to keep up with! I'm sure it's not easy. I hope your feeling better today and were able to finally rest.
 
Kat, I think D and K's always has you there in spirit even when you're not there, so take care of yourself. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top