Beachbummette
SoWal Insider
Thanks everyone...Iyou soooo much. I try to get rest but it comes a little here and a little there. I have a lot on my mind these dayz and that doesn't help either. I really have a burden about children walking or riding their bikes alone. Every one that visits my daughter knows my rule NGWA....No Girl Walks Alone.
Thanks again....it helps me so very much to keep getting your posts.
Choose Love!;-)
I love your girl rule Kat! It's a grayt one. I, like you, can't understand why parents would ever let girls go anywhere alone. It is just not safe. Maybe we need to make a new logo for this and pass it out to all young girls on stickers, shirts, hats, jewelry, everything.
Hope you have a glorious day today and are feeling much better. I will try to get by this weekend to see you.
