• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Asking for SoWaller's Prayers

New posts
My dear friends....I need your prayers more then ever now. The winds are blowing in a big change for me.......and I need to be stronger then I've ever been before. Today I have cried the whole day....and I think I will cry a lot more. I will be off the board for a while, but please remember me. I love you all.

:wub: Kat
 
My dear friends....I need your prayers more then ever now. The winds are blowing in a big change for me.......and I need to be stronger then I've ever been before. Today I have cried the whole day....and I think I will cry a lot more. I will be off the board for a while, but please remember me. I love you all.

:wub: Kat

I'm sorry for whatever you're going through and I will be praying for you Kat.:wub:
 
I do believe in the power of prayer. I truly believe that our collective prayers can make a difference for you. I know that they did at a critical time in my life when I was hospitalized for two months to avoid a miscarriage. Take care, gull.
 
Hi Kat-
We are all here for you and the prayers are there, but if there is anything else we can do...PLEASE just ask!!! We :wub: you!
Al
 
Hey, gull! R U OK, with the flooding and all up there?
We are fine. Our biggest problem was being w/o cable/internet!! I thought I was gonna die. :blush: Lots of old trees down, many homes & businesses w/o power, but we're fine. I'm waiting to hear from Lindatat. They were hit much harder.
Thanks for asking.
 
Kat....I know you can feel all the love for you on this thread. If I can help you in any way please let me know.

Love and Peace :wub:
 
Kat--sending prayers your way. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top