• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Asking for SoWaller's Prayers

New posts
I AM back......I had a couple of days to recoup....think, and write. I want to thank all my SoWal friends for their sweet PMs and posts. :wub:

Something jdarg wrote me made me realize pulling away was not the answer.
She said I needed to stay on the board...where people love me and are worried. Then of course Lightworker said that she knew I could feel the love
for me on this thread. And they are both right!!!!

Thank you all....gotta run to the cafe.

:bow: Kat:wub: :wub: :bow:

P.S. Minnie IM'd me asking if I had won the $315 million lotto and had run away!:funn:
 
Kat...when you read this, take a deep breath ....then let it out ....and feel peace.

L:wub: O:wub: V:wub: E:wub:
 
Kat: Whatever it is, hang in there (and here on the board) and take care of yourself. You know that you're getting lots of prayers! :wub:
 
Kat: Whatever it is, hang in there (and here on the board) and take care of yourself. You know that you're getting lots of prayers! :wub:

:wave: Paula....thank you! I feel better just getting back to the board, reading, posting....but mostly a lot of smiling and down right laughing.:floor: :funn: :rolling:

I AM, thanks to LightWorker:wub: , remembering to take big breaths....deep breathing exercises. I used to do that when I went to the Tortoise Clinic....but the last 2 years have been a whirlwind of doing doing doing :banging: ....and not being. Why? :confused: I let the world take me away...instead of Calgon!

Right this moment I AM being! I AM also seeing the culmination of the prayers and love of many!:bow:

I :wub: SoWal peeps!!!! And the Saints!:blush:
 
:wave: Paula....thank you! I feel better just getting back to the board, reading, posting....but mostly a lot of smiling and down right laughing.:floor: :funn: :rolling:

Hi Kat! Glad you are feeling better. :wub:

I think we all (especially the locals- no offense) forget to do this ----
:chill: :cool: I think I just made some weekend plans. :biggrin:
 
Kat: You definitely have lots of support from the locals and from those of us who are far away but near in spirit (I'm about 1000 miles away from SoWal but I'm there in spirit)!
 
Lots of hugs and prayers for a very special person. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top