• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Asking for SoWaller's Prayers

New posts
I've worked with many people who suffer from fibromyalgia. I know it's tough and you are in my prayers every night. I know you will be fine! Just keep having positive thoughts!!
 
Last edited:
I :wub: you all. What would I do without SoWal? :cry: Cry a lot!!!!!

I can't begin to tell you how much your posts have helped me....I struggle everyday, but I AM okay when I read, post and take deep breaths.:clap:

:blush: In a few days I will share some things that are weighing heavy on my heart.....and then, I will need ya'll more then I have ever needed anyone.:blush:

Bless you all!!!!! Your SoWal friend:wub: ~Kat
 
:wub: Kat!!
 
One of my favorite inspiration prayers

Make Me Brave for Life

God, make me brave for life: oh, braver than this.
Let me straighten after pain, as a tree straightens after the rain,
Shining and lovely again.
God, make me brave for life; much braver than this.
As the blown grass lifts, let me rise
From sorrow with quiet eyes,
Knowing Thy way is wise.
God, make me brave, life brings
Such blinding things.
Help me to keep my sight;
Help me to see aright
That out of dark comes light.
 
Kat ....This reminded me of you.​

:wub:​

International_Day_of_Peace.jpg

Click here: International Day of Peace 2007 - UN Peace Day
 
One of my favorite inspiration prayers


God, make me brave, life brings
Such blinding things.
Help me to keep my sight;
Help me to see aright
That out of dark comes light.​

Thank you Minnie this is so right on target.....my asking for prayer has brought me such inspiration and strength. The future seems like a long dark night.....but I know the light will shine through in the morning!

:wub: Kat
 
Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher.
William Wordsworth
 
:idontno: I don't know what else to do. Please help by praying for Doug. I will give more info tomorrow. Please I cannot do this alone we must uplift his name in prayer. He is scheduled for a very serious surgery Tuesday September 11th! Thank you my friends:blush: :wub:​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top