• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Asking for SoWaller's Prayers

New posts
Thanks for the update, Kat. Please take care of yourself as well as you take care of everyone else! (well, maybe a fraction would be possible ;-) )
 
Last edited:
Speedy recovery wishes for Doug...if he is hard headded enough to tough it out for 10 years...he will be tough enough to make a great recovery!
HOW ARE YOU doing??? :wub: :wave:
 
Speedy recovery wishes for Doug...if he is hard headded enough to tough it out for 10 years...he will be tough enough to make a great recovery!
HOW ARE YOU doing??? :wub: :wave:

:wave: Allifunn I'm ready for a Week or Two Spa Vacation....by myself! The stress leading up to the surgery, going through the surgery and recovery room, and finally getting him home without a wheelchair has me rethinking my own health!!!!

Thanks for asking....when will you be back?:idontno: We need to do lunch!
:wub: :wub: Kat
 
Kat, I am so glad to read that Doug is well on his way to recovery. I think a spa vacation sounds like it's just the ticket for you. Take care and I'll continue to keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.
 
Kat, I am very happy to hear that Doug is home and recuperating. I hope and pray that he will continue to heal. Thank you for keeping us updated. :wub:
 
:D Hello,
I really hesitated to post on this thread since I don't know you two at all except thru this site. I just wanted to let you know that I'm keeping you in my prayers and will pray for a speedy and complete recovery. Also will pray that your man will learn to pace himself in his passion for his work! Take care of yourself as well since you've prob been living on nerves and stress during all of this and now will have that let down feeling take over.
We spend the winters in sowal and can't wait to meet you and dine at D & K's! . I so enjoy your posts and updates!
 
Take care of youself, Girl! A spa week...sounds like the ticket for you, when time and circumstances permit!
I'll be back Oct. 12th - 14th for the Ho-Down. Short visit...but I hope to see you! :wub: :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top