• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

AT&T Service Problems?

New posts

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Is anyone else having problems with their AT&T service? My phone has read "No Service" all morning, which is unusual. I have noticed my reception this week has been really bad, and I've dropped several calls - this is not normal at all, usually my signal is very strong at home. Is there a tower down nearby? :idontno:
 
I have Verizon and I have missed voice messages and had dropped calls since Monday....:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top