• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

att service

New posts
I never had good luck with AT&T down here, so I switched to Sprint about four years ago. Their service has been golden.
 
I have an iphone and have had terrible service for the last 2 days. I can't seem to get any internet connection and phone service takes forever. Emails and texts won't go through either. Is it all the spring breakers? Are the circuits being overloaded? I normally have no problems at all with AT&T.
 
My theory, Grayton Girl, is yes and yes. But when I called ATT , they wanted to send me out to get a new SIM card , rather than fessing up to inadequate cell tower service. Thanks, was hoping to spend the day driving to PCB in spring break traffic. Oh, and yes, iPhone, but don't see why an iPHone would be worse than any other ATT phone .
 
I have an iphone and have had terrible service for the last 2 days. I can't seem to get any internet connection and phone service takes forever. Emails and texts won't go through either. Is it all the spring breakers? Are the circuits being overloaded? I normally have no problems at all with AT&T.

oh no, what does all that mean? I have never experienced service problems on my iphone! still okay now. doesn't sound like its going to stay that way.
 
My theory, Grayton Girl, is yes and yes. But when I called ATT , they wanted to send me out to get a new SIM card , rather than fessing up to inadequate cell tower service. Thanks, was hoping to spend the day driving to PCB in spring break traffic. Oh, and yes, iPhone, but don't see why an iPHone would be worse than any other ATT phone .
Not sure where you are located but are you aware there is an AT&T store in the shopping strip as you enter the Destin WalMart. It is the first store to the South.
 
Not sure where you are located but are you aware there is an AT&T store in the shopping strip as you enter the Destin WalMart. It is the first store to the South.

good suggestion. I would definitely go in and see if there is anything wrong with my phone! and if not, try to find out what else is going on. and come back to this thread and let us know!
 
I work in Seaside and have had terrible coverage on my iphone the past couple of days. Cant' get email, texts won't send, takes 30 seconds for a call to connect if it does at all.... I remember that last year there was the same type of problem during Atlanta's spring break week. I think it must have to do with the volume of folks in the area. I have friends in Watercolor this week, and they're getting bad service, too. I'm fine in Seagrove and elsewhere on 30A. Just seems to be in Seaside/Watercolor. I'm thinking the TDC should get involved. We have some unhappy vacationers here and they'll remember that next year. Having no phone is about as bad as the oil!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top