• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

att service

New posts
I experienced the same problem on busy weekends last year. I think it is system overload. If I have a problem now, I just switch back to edge and it is faster than 3G.

We are fortunate in that our 3G is normally good. FWB has terrible 3G.
 
I had problems in Sandestin yesterday - didn't have but one bar showing - seems to be ok today but I'm back on the A.
 
Most of my friends here have Iphones. Every one of them is having service issues that they said they never had before until 2 days ago. Spring breakers? Speaking of which, holy traffic and accidents to and from Destin this week!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top