• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Attention Realtors

New posts

Kurt

Admin
I got a phone message today from an elderly lady in Loxahatchee, Florida that said iffin' I was in real estate she wanted a catalog. She is looking for property under $100k - want her number? :roll: :D
 
If you are refering to the neighbor in the dark blue house to the south of you, no that is not me, but I do like that house. It is one of my favorites in all of this area. I wanted to buy it when it was on the market a short while back, but I just couldn't make myself do it. Maybe your other neighbor reads this message board. :idontno:

With all that said, living in such a small community, I call everyone my neighbor. :)
 
Smiling JOe said:
If you are refering to the neighbor in the dark blue house to the south of you, no that is not me, but I do like that house. It is one of my favorites in all of this area. I wanted to buy it when it was on the market a short while back, but I just couldn't make myself do it. Maybe your other neighbor reads this message board. :idontno:

With all that said, living in such a small community, I call everyone my neighbor. :)

Wow we could have been next door neighbors and yes they do read the board. They got a great deal on it. Last night I told the seller that it was worth nearly three times what she sold it for and she nearly fell out. :eek:
 
GraytonBound said:
Next time you see a deal like that, CALL ME !!!!

At the time they were all around us but not everyone believed it. Hmmm . . maybe they're all around us now. :idontno:
 
kurt said:
Are you my neighbor? :idontno:

eh? You mean you two don't know each other? Is anonimity a big thing in SoWal these days? With all the messages you've posted to each other I find that interesting. What a virtual world we live in.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top