• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Auction in Seagrove

New posts

janalea

Beach Comber
Does anyone know what the house sold for this morning at 25 Jo Anna Drive in Seagrove? I think it was by Anderson Auctions. Just wondering....thanks
 
Oh you're kidding me! Well, since I'm not from there I guess I'm not used to that kind of thing happening.

Will they reschedule? How many bidders have to be registered to hold the auction?

Oh and thanks for the info.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top