GoodWitch58
Beach Fanatic
Has the auction business slowed in recent weeks? I just realized I have not gotten many notices, and haven't seen any publicity about auctions....what's going on?
Maybe they finally figured out that their 10% buyers premium and outrageous seller's marketing fees are not as good a deal as they propose and that the buying/selling public is onto their fat game.
Pardon my sarcasim and dim view of auctioneers.
Has the auction business slowed in recent weeks? I just realized I have not gotten many notices, and haven't seen any publicity about auctions....what's going on?

The Sotheby's Real Estate auction is April 5. There has been a huge response from sellers. And I have registered some buyers already even though we have not officially released the properties. (I don't have the details on which properties have been chosen yet). The officials have been very detailed in the process- only choosing those that are true candidates (contrary to popular belief, these are owners that are not in distress). I have no doubt that the Sotheby's Auction will be the most successful real estate auction event on the Emerald Coast, I mean THE beach.
![]()
(contrary to popular belief, these are owners that are not in distress). I have no doubt that the Sotheby's Auction will be the most successful real estate auction event on the Emerald Coast, I mean THE beach.
![]()
Snacks, balloons?
Sorry, beating SHELLY to this made my day.