• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Auctions

New posts
Forgive me if I didn't make sense when I said not in distress: what I mean is they want to stop carrying the property now, and are in a good financial position to sell it without trying to get an unreasonable amount (2005 prices would be unreasonable). They would not be accepted into the auction if they had unrealistic expectations, as the whole purpose of the auction is to be successful. You'll see.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top