• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Auto body shop recommendations?

New posts

Porkchop

Beach Comber
Hi,

I live on 30a and am in need of a good, reasonably priced (not dealerships) body shop for some frame work and welding. Trying to keep my 13yr old car on the road a little while longer.

Any recommendations will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Bill
 
Scotty's does good auto repair work, but I don't know about auto body. You might call and ask. If they can't handle it they'll be able to recommend someone.
 
The Paint Booth
That's the only place I've ever used. Plus Ed's a great guy!
 
Hi,

I live on 30a and am in need of a good, reasonably priced (not dealerships) body shop for some frame work and welding. Trying to keep my 13yr old car on the road a little while longer.

Any recommendations will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Bill




I know someone who used Jimmy's in Freeport and were very pleased with their work. I also heard that the Paint Booth (which is much closer) also does very good work. Good luck.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top