• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Auto head lights discoloration need treated.

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
I've been checking out prices for someone to treat my headlights for discoloration.
I've had several bids come in but they all seem a bit high.

Maybe it's a little more expensive than I thought it would be.

Anyone know someone professional that might give me a break?

Thanks ;-)
 
I recently got a quote for some dent removal on my car (minor dings) and I noticed that they also do headlight restoration. I don't need that done, so I obviously didn't get a quote, but the quote on dent removal seemed totally reasonable to me, so perhaps their headlight work would be as well. It was over at Dent Trix in Destin. I believe the website is www.dent-trix.com
 
I recently got a quote for some dent removal on my car (minor dings) and I noticed that they also do headlight restoration. I don't need that done, so I obviously didn't get a quote, but the quote on dent removal seemed totally reasonable to me, so perhaps their headlight work would be as well. It was over at Dent Trix in Destin. I believe the website is www.dent-trix.com

Thanks ckhagen but I ended up calling Lloyds Cleaning Service. They were very professional and the best part was they came to my home. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to save their auto light lenses.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top