• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Auto Insurance Broker?

New posts
I use Jim Lieufua (sp?), but Skunky suggest that I fire them and try Geico or some other company. State Farm's housing insurance pull out in FL has left many people hurt. If I could get better quotes at Geico than State Farm, I'd probably switch it over. I will say that the people at Jim's office are very courteous and professional, and I understand State Farm pulling out of the housing market in our area, but what I've heard about State Farm not paying out in MS and Louisiana scares me.
 
Well, I've had Drive/Progressive and received a renewal for $1296/6 months...AIG quote was just $593.:D Thanks, IBD!
 
HOLY COW, WonderWoman! That is a pricey quote from Progressive. Did you get a Ferrari? I think my most expensive policy is around $450/6 mo.
 
No...you've seen the two cars. I had a speeding ticket a year and a half ago, and then the incident with the 18 wheeler that threw a tire tread that hit my car last Thanksgiving. I thought that was why it went up last time around. But, it seems like it's just set to go up $200 every time it renews? I've always insured cars through my aunt's brother because he was a family friend. I thought I was getting a good deal.:bang:
 
Punzy, are your quotes for both cars, or just yours? If it's for both, I may go talk to AIG. IBD, who is your agent, or where are they located?
 
My State Farm guy sent me to GEICO. It really was cheaper, with better coverage.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top