• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Auto Repair

New posts

Cheapet4

Beach Lover
Hey Sowalers,:idontno: I need your help to find a GOOD/RELIEABLE Auto Repair shop...I have a Audi that I think needs a tune-up an not to sure were to take it. Looking for some one that will do me right,especially since I'm a female an I know they will try to take advantage of me. (just sayin). Thank ya'll so much an your time!!
 
We've given Stinehardt in Ft. Walton Beach ( 279-4055) a try recently and are generally happy with their service. They specialize in German cars, and their parts & labor prices seemed to be reasonable compared to what we would have paid from the dealer.
 
What kind of Audi do you have? I make house calls to do auto repair. I'm sure I can get it tuned up for you
 
Scotty's in SRB has been excellent to work with at a reasonable price. I have a BMW and they have treated her like their own child....

Scotty's Auto Repair
194 Lynn Drive
SRB

850-622-0003
 
Henry's Import Service in Panama City Beach, Front Beach Road, 850 233-2345--Henry and his crew are the best! He was the master technician for the Mercedes Dealership before he opened his own place. Has taken care of my cars since 2000--never had a problem with anything he's done; in fact, they go out of their way to be helpful. And, they are not condescending to women like some are.
 
Cheapet4, I charge nothing to look at your vehicle. Only to fix it. Call me on my cell so we can set a time to meet 850-687-4050
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top