• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Auto Repair

New posts
Surprising

I just called for an estimate, for several repairs. I was told that they couldn't even call me back with an estimate, till tomorrow.:idontno: Also, couldn't even get me in, till next Wednesday!
Scotty's in SRB has been excellent to work with at a reasonable price. I have a BMW and they have treated her like their own child....

Scotty's Auto Repair
194 Lynn Drive
SRB

850-622-0003
 
Opinion of Beach Technical?

I'm curious to know of anyone's experience with Beach Technical, off of 393 in Santa Rosa Beach?
 
I just called for an estimate, for several repairs. I was told that they couldn't even call me back with an estimate, till tomorrow.:idontno: Also, couldn't even get me in, till next Wednesday!


Scotty's stays busy because they are good and fair. I have had to wait for them before as well, but the price is always fair and they a super nice people. I have taken all of my cars to them for years and so has all of my family, wouldn't dream of trusting anyone else.
 
Short notice

Usually, when I need repairs, I can't wait, for whatever reason. In that case, who would you go to, Night Angel?:idontno:
Scotty's stays busy because they are good and fair. I have had to wait for them before as well, but the price is always fair and they a super nice people. I have taken all of my cars to them for years and so has all of my family, wouldn't dream of trusting anyone else.
 
Usually, when I need repairs, I can't wait, for whatever reason. In that case, who would you go to, Night Angel?:idontno:
Yea, I hear ya but I am not sure what to tell you. Our choices tend to be limited out here and when I have had to wait, I had another car to use. I wish I could help.
 
Yea, I hear ya but I am not sure what to tell you. Our choices tend to be limited out here and when I have had to wait, I had another car to use. I wish I could help.

I'm sorry Tillerjeff I had to take to someone that guaranteed their work an looking though previous owners repair invoices I found Destin Foreign Car Service. I dropped it off late afternoon,left it over night an it was fixed by 1pm the next day!! Edgar seemed very knowledgeable an reasonable price!!! So if anyone needs foreign car repair work done go see Edgar (an the really nice lady in front, forgot her name) :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top