• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Auto window tinter needed.

New posts

PropertyLiaison

Beach Comber
I have a 330i 4 door. I am looking for an experienced person to pull existing tint off and re-tint. I do not have a lot of extra money to do this so I am pricing around. Does anyone know anyone they can refer?

Thanks in advance.
 
You can always ask the window guy, he's on here pretty regularly. Not sure if he does autos or not, but he might be able to offer a good referral.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top