• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Avatars

New posts

Shoud Jessica stay or go?

  • I like Jessica, leave her alone

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jessica needs to hit the road

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could not care less

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Rita,

Glad to see you got the Smurf downloaded!

I'm trying to decided whether or not to stick with the Roger Rabbit theme... what does everyone think?
 
DISNEY%20JESSICA%20RABBIT.jpg
 
i vote to leave Jessica alone. She's pretty..., how do you say, "caliente."
i would have voted but I am not logged in.

Smiling JOe
 
Thanks for helping me out there GraytonBound. I am just too lazy to log in sometimes.

Smiling JOe
 
Jessica is great! Who else can move like that?


Took Bill nearly 2 hours to figure out how to get the smurfer on there!! :roll:
Shoulda had my daughter do it! :lol:
 
Jessica is fine. :evil: That roger rabbitt is kinda annoying though.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top