• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Avg $ Per Square Foot

New posts

whosyodaddy

Beach Lover
I am trying to establish a ballpark price for what my home in Seagrove is worth. I have an idea of what the lot is worth, but can someone give me an estimate of what the average sf price is?

THanks.
 
Have you spoken with a good Realtor about running a CMA for you? That might get you a more real answer than asking the general population.
 
I am trying to establish a ballpark price for what my home in Seagrove is worth. I have an idea of what the lot is worth, but can someone give me an estimate of what the average sf price is?

THanks.


What it is worth and what it will sell for seem to be two different scenarios right now. A good range to establish a ballpark would be between $125-$175 depending on age and upgrades.
 
I know what you are saying, though. Just wanted to point out the obvious. In some cases, the asking price of a home is less than the replacement cost. Those are behind the curve, and may continue to be until we move some of this inventory.

whosyodaddy, what is the purpose of your need of estimate of worth?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top