• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Awesome New Home Page! ...

New posts
Thanks. :biggrin:

eye.jpg
 
I love the new design. Clean, simple yet elegant, classy - and QUICK loading. I can't wait to see more content and watch it grow. :clap_1:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Nice!
I was trying to connect the Pelican photo to a new home page. SoWal.com is looking great.

Thanks - I had the pelican on the home page for a couple of days.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top