You stumped me, JB. That is a very good question which I will put on my list of things to discover. Good Luck.JB said:Hi all,
I did a search for this before posting and could not find anything, although I'm certain this question has been asked before. So if someone could please indulge me...
Does anyone know where we might rent a crib and high chair for our annual trip this May?
Curtis said:Hey JB,
I believe Brenda Ousley might be able to help you. Baby's Away of Destin.
www.babysaway.com
Hope this helps,
Curtis
I used babysaway.com when I was traveling and they were great. I do not know if they deliver here - otherwises try some consignment stores- they always have stuff and may be willing to rent - there is a great one whose name escapes me in PCB south of 98 on Hwy 79. Let me know if you cannot locate and I can find number if necessary.JB said:Hi all,
I did a search for this before posting and could not find anything, although I'm certain this question has been asked before. So if someone could please indulge me...
Does anyone know where we might rent a crib and high chair for our annual trip this May?
JB said:I already called the lady. She was very nice, and they deliver to Blue Mountain where we are staying.