• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Baby stuff rental

New posts

JB

Beach Fanatic
Hi all,

I did a search for this before posting and could not find anything, although I'm certain this question has been asked before. So if someone could please indulge me...

Does anyone know where we might rent a crib and high chair for our annual trip this May?
 
JB said:
Hi all,

I did a search for this before posting and could not find anything, although I'm certain this question has been asked before. So if someone could please indulge me...

Does anyone know where we might rent a crib and high chair for our annual trip this May?
You stumped me, JB. That is a very good question which I will put on my list of things to discover. Good Luck.
 
JB said:
Hi all,

I did a search for this before posting and could not find anything, although I'm certain this question has been asked before. So if someone could please indulge me...

Does anyone know where we might rent a crib and high chair for our annual trip this May?
I used babysaway.com when I was traveling and they were great. I do not know if they deliver here - otherwises try some consignment stores- they always have stuff and may be willing to rent - there is a great one whose name escapes me in PCB south of 98 on Hwy 79. Let me know if you cannot locate and I can find number if necessary.
 
I already called the lady. She was very nice, and they deliver to Blue Mountain where we are staying.
 
JB said:
I already called the lady. She was very nice, and they deliver to Blue Mountain where we are staying.

Well, there you go JB!!! What a board, what a board. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top