• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Babysitter available!

New posts

AmandaB

Beach Comber
Hello all,
I am trying to earn some extra money over the next few months. I am an experienced babysitter and am available most evenings and also many weekends. I am 21 years old and enjoy spending time with children. I come from a large family with many neices, nephews and cousins and have ample experience babysitting. I am willing to drive to anywhere between Panama City and Santa Rosa Beach. I am also willing to babysit in my own home if it is more convenient for you. I typically charge $10.00 per hour for 1 child and an addition $5.00 per hour for each additional child but I am more then happy to negotiate if needed. If you are interested in making arrangements please contact me at AmandaLBarrow@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Amanda
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top