• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Babysitter For Hire

New posts

JennaLyn

Beach Crab
Hello my name is Jenna,

I'm a very responsable teen and have experience babysitting from one to three year olds, so children older are a breeze. Right now over summer break I'm available seven days a week,
day or evening.

please contact me for more infromation or refrences, thanks Jenna
eight five 0 six eight 7 nine two 2 three
 
Hello my name is Jenna,

I'm a very responsable teen and have experience babysitting from one to three year olds, so children older are a breeze. Right now over summer break I'm available seven days a week,
day or evening.

please contact me for more infromation or refrences, thanks Jenna
eight five 0 six eight 7 nine two 2 three


I generally charge ten dollars per hour however, I try and help single working mom's and anyone else tring to make ends meet. With that said, you can let me know what works for you. Day or evening rates are the same. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Warmest regards,

Jenna
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top