• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Babysitter Needed

New posts

sg04

Beach Comber
I am looking for someone that would be willing to come to my house to watch my 3 year old son. I would need someone in the later afternoons, probably for between 1 and 2 hours. I know a few people have responded,but I want to make sure you would be ok with just a couple of hours work for that day. Also, I have misplaced a couple of numbers- so please respond if you are interested and let me know what your minimum pay would be- for the day, to make it worth your time. I also would like to have a few references.We live on the west end of 30-a. Thanks, Sarah
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top