• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Back from Santiago, Chile

New posts

kimclaw

Beach Comber
:wave:

Hello,

My name is Kimberly Clauson and I am local art teacher who was born and raised in this area. I have just returned from teaching English in Santiago, Chile. I would like to get to know people interested in discussing travel. I would also like to meet new friends who would like to practice speaking Spanish.

I am certified to teach English as a foreign language and would be interested in doing a "intercambio" with any Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.

I also have my babysitting services advertised on the goods and employment sections of the Sowal forum.

Please feel free to message me at kimclaw@gmail.com!

Thanks and have a great day!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top